Become a Member of Babylon and enjoy a range of benefits including:
• Guest List Access with Discounted Entry and Queue Jump
• Priority Table Reservations
• Exclusive E-mail Promotions Throughout the Year
Plus, a Babylon Membership is FREE!
To sign up for a Babylon Membership, simply complete the form below and we'll do the rest.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail outlining your privileges and responsibilities as a Babylon member. Memberships are free, and you will receive your membership card next time you visit Babylon.
• Privileges of Babylon Memberships are only valid upon production of a membership card.
• Membership cards are non-transferable.
• Membership cards have no cash value.
• Any lost or stolen cards must be reported so a replacement can be issued, at a small charge.
• We request that all members and their guests conduct themselves in an appropriate manner. A failure to do so may result in membership being rescinded.
• Babylon Memberships do not guarantee entry to Babylon; our door policy applies and admission is at the discretion of Babylon's management team and door stewards.
• Babylon Memberships do not have an expiry date, however Babylon reserves the right to amend or withdraw the card from the business at any time.
• The details you use to register for your Babylon Membership will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Babylon will not send you any unsolicited marketing. We are committed to keeping your personal information confidential and safe; we do not share your information with any third parties unless you have agreed otherwise, however we may disclose your personal information where we are required or permitted to do so by law or to protect or enforce our rights.
• Babylon reserves the right to change, limit, add or delete any of the scheme rules, terms, conditions, benefits or rewards, in whole or in part, at any time, at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
• All important notices will be communicated to Members via electronic mail. It is the responsibility of the card holder to ensure their email address has been provided and is correct. Babylon accepts no responsibility if email communication has not been received by card holders or for any delay in delivery due to technical disruptions or other reasons.
• Should the Babylon Membership scheme be unable to operate as intended, for reasons out with Babylon's control such as computer virus or unauthorised intervention that affects the security of the scheme's administration and information, Babylon reserves the right to cancel or modify the scheme.
At Babylon, we encourage our guests to look their best. Whether that means dressing up, or taking more of a smart-casual approach, we love to see our patrons looking sharp!
As an aside, many Gents visit us from more formal events wearing Kilts, which as far as we are concerned, is to be commended! However, we do ask that if you are visiting us in a Kilt, you leave your sgian-dubh at home.
We operate Challenge 25, so if you appear to be under the age of 25 you may be asked for suitable photographic ID such as a valid passport or driving licence.
Management and Door Stewards reserve the right to refuse entry to any person, without reason. Any inappropriate behaviour will be dealt with by security staff and local authorities informed if necessary.
We operate a zero tolerance drugs policy. Any person caught using or in possession of drugs on the premises will be removed and reported to the police.
By law, Babylon is a non-smoking venue. Any persons caught smoking on the premises will be removed and receive a fine.
Management and Door Stewards have complete authority to evict any customer they feel is under the influence of too much alcohol, not of legal age, or of an undesirable nature to be within the venue. These decisions are final and non-negotiable.
All table reservations are provisional until confirmed by Babylon.